Boulderdash Indoor Rock Climbing – Thousand Oaks, CA Climbing Gym
Boulderdash indoor rock climbing is the premier Thousand Oaks climbing gym. They are the tallest climbing gym in all of Southern California. They are very passionate about rock climbing and promote the growth of the sport with a friendly, helpful staff and a variety of classes, clinics and programs.
The gym offers rock climbing workouts for the novice and the big wall climber. There’s fun and challenge for all climbers of all ages.
They have a huge air-conditioned climbing area with over 10,000 square feet of sculpted climbing surface and we continually change the climbing routes to ensure there is always something new and exciting. Here is a sample of what Boulderdash offers:
* The beginner climber area rises to 25′ tall and is a great place to start.
* At 45′ tall, the “prow” and “cave” climbing areas include slabs, arêtes and roofs and makes us the tallest indoor gym in Southern California and one of the tallest the country.
* 1,500 square feet of bouldering plus a traverse over 100 feet long!.
* Conveniently located off the 101 freeway with plenty of parking.
* Classes and programs are available for every age and type of group.
This is a great gym for the local climber trying to get a break from the heat or the brand new person just looking to try climbing and have some fun.
Do you need any rock climbing gear? Take advantage of all these discounts available below.
Address:880-A Hampshire Rd, Suite-AThousand Oaks, California 91361
Phone: (805) 557-1300
Rock Climbing for Life Home Page
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 17th, 2010 at and is filed under Indoor Climbing Gyms. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.