Dosage 3 DVD – An Unbiased Review
The Dosage 3 DVD definitely raises the bar with six doses of maximum strength action and inspiration.
- You will see Sharma and his crew tear up the Ozarks. While climbing at the Ozarks his and his crew put up many new hard boulder and grabbed several first ascents. Including Sharma’s famous ‘Witness the Fitness’.
- You will see Beth Rodden on the Optimist as she works through the physical and mental aspects of climbing routes that are truly at our peak.
- Watch some of the best deep water soloists climbing in Vietnam. With some great sends, big falls, and funny monkeys it is one of my favorites on the dvd.
- See the life of Dave Graham as he lives and climbs in Switzerland. Setting and sending some very incredible routes and boulder problems.
- You will see some fantastic climbing out in Utah.
- And more.
Also included is some sweet bonus bouldering footage of New Zealand and Australia. This footage is filmed by Cooper Roberts.
The Runtime for Dosage 3 is 90 minutes.
If you enjoy watching some of the best climbers climb than this is a must. These are some of the most beautiful climbing areas around the world.
This is my second favorite climbing movie of all time.
Pick this DVD up today at the link below.
Dosage 3 DVD
Check out our Mountain Climbing Gear store for the BEST deals on climbing gear on the net.
- Australia Project DVD
- Chris Sharma Sends Ceuse Project
- Dave Graham
- Chris Sharma – World’s Best Rock Climber
- Dave Graham Rock Climbing Video – Second Ascent of Mandala
Tags: Deep Water, dosage 3, Funny Monkeys, Jason Kehl, Klem, Lacasse, Litz, Maximum Strength, Mental Aspects, Mountain Climbing Gear, One Of My Favorites, Ozarks, Ron Kauk, Soloists, Tommy Caldwell, Witness The Fitness
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 22nd, 2010 at and is filed under Climbing Gear Reviews, Climbing Media, Rock Climbing DVDs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.