Dosage 4 An Unbiased Review
Dosage 4 is the latest volume in Josh Lowell’s Dosage series.
Big UP’s Dosage series is awesome they seem to just be getting better and better every year. Volume IV follows the biggest names in sport climbing, trad climbing, and bouldering as they make some historic ascents at spectacular locations around the world.
- Tommy Caldwell’s marathon El Capitan linkup, freeclimbing both The Nose (5.14a) and Freerider (5.12d) in under 24 hours.
- Chris Sharma’s first ascent of Dreamcatcher (5.14d) in Squamish, BC.
- Dave Graham’s first ascent of Coup De Grace (5.15a) in Ticino, Switzerland.
- Lisa Rands on first female ascents of scary grit routes in England’s Peak District.
- Sharma and Graham opening a new level of hard bouldering in Hueco Tanks, Texas.
- And much more.
In my opinion this DVD is a must see. I just recently picked it up and can not say anything bad about it whatsoever.
These are some of the greats of climbing taking you on a journey from the U.S., to BC, to Switzerland. I promise you that this DVD will inspire you, amaze you, and get you pumped up to climb.
You can pick this DVD up at the link below.
Check out our Mountain Climbing Gear store for the BEST deals on climbing gear on the net.
- Dosage 3 DVD
- Climbing Destinations
- What is the History of the Climbing Rating Scale?
- Australia Project DVD
- Daniel Woods Climbs His First 5.15a
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 22nd, 2010 at and is filed under Climbing Gear Reviews, Rock Climbing DVDs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.